CFD stands for Contract for Difference. This type of financial instrument allows you to benefit from the fluctuations in the price of stocks, commodities, indices and more, without really purchasing them; i.e. you can profit from the difference between the opening price and the closing price of a certain position opened on a certain CFD instrument. It is important to us to emphasize that you don’t own the asset you trade. Europe Markets was one of the first online brokers to offer CFD trading, giving individual traders access to a large range of financial markets which were not accessible to them before.
Why Trade CFD with Europe Markets?
- Trade with confidence – Europe Markets is a regulated broker.
- Large variety of CFD instruments – Trade commodities, indices, ETFs, stocks, bonds and cryptocurrencies
- Powerful Platforms – Manage your trades manually or use our automated trading.
- Leveraged Trading – Up to 200:1 leverage on various CFDs.
- Master your trading skills – expand your horizons by entering our educational materials & daily updates.
- Best in class customer service – 24/5 multi-lingual live support with a dedicated account manager.
Commodities are basic items of consumption of the worldwide economy. Do you have an opinion on gold, silver or coffee? Act on it!
Commodities are traded around the world on different exchanges and are usually traded as futures contracts, which is an agreement to trade at a set price and set date. On our platforms we provide CFDs, which are contracts, based on the price of an underlying asset, that don’t grant ownership of the physical goods. Traders like this aspect since you do not have to actually own the asset, yet you can trade them whenever you want.
With the unique variety of CFD’s available at Europe Markets, you can trade a wide range of markets from metals to energies and more.
Why Trade Commodities?
Having a variety of commodities in your trading portfolio can be a great addition and can potentially increase returns. Commodities do not pay dividends, at the same time they do not go bankrupt.
- Higher potential returns.
- Low startup costs
- Trade from home or on the go with our innovative trading platforms
- Profit from long or short positions
- Start today with a small amount and trade up to 200:1 leverage available to you
- Get competitive spreads
Foreign Exchange trading, also known as Forex or FX trading, has gained enormous popularity in recent years among layman individuals due to the growth of online brokers and the technological development of online trading platforms. With high liquidity, non-stop opening hours 5 days a week, and great opportunities, it is no wonder that the forex market is the world’s most traded market with a daily trading volume of $5 trillion USD.
Why Trade Forex with Europe Markets?
- Trade with confidence – Europe Markets is an internationally regulated broker.
- 50+ currency pairs – Trade major, minor and exotic pairs.
- Competitive Spreads – Starting at just 0.8 pips.
- Powerful Platforms – Manage your trade manual or use automated trading.
- Leveraged Trading – Up to 400:1 leverage on currency pairs.
- Master your trading skills – High quality educational materials & daily market analysis.
- Best in class customer service – 24/5 multi-lingual live support.
Trading indices online is a great way to speculate on the world’s top financial markets and keep abreast of the top stock markets. Indices financial derivatives that are calculated as a weighted average of share prices of top performing companies listed on the exchange. At Europe Markets you can find some of the top indices such as S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, FTSE 100, IBEX 35, MIB 40 and much more.
Why trading Indices with Europe Markets?
Europe Markets offers one of the largest ranges of stock indices of any online broker, covering markets around the globe. Join Europe Markets for online index trading with competitive spreads, generous leverage and reliably fast execution.
- Trade the leading US, European & Asian stock indices
- Go long or short – trade your view on the market
- Get leverage of up to 200:1 on index trading
- Multiple trading platforms
- Enjoy the security of trading with a globally regulated broker
- Count on 24/5 multi-lingual client support