Europe Markets offers a broad selection of exclusive trading tools and resources, designed to help traders at every level successfully navigate the global Forex and CFD markets. Our packed resource center includes an economic calendar, listing the upcoming events set to impact the global market, in addition to daily forex market reviews that offer in-depth insights and analysis of the latest financial news. You can also benefit from an advanced pip calculator; a live streaming trading signals service, sending essential, timely notifications straight to your email; as well as an automated, algorithmic trading system, which identifies market patterns and trends, monitoring the market, strategizing and investing on your behalf.
As a trader, knowing how to manage your risk is crucial. When trading in volatile markets, it is important to
consider the potential profits, losses and costs to trading.
Our Trading Calculator will provide you with all of these risks of your next trade before you execute it.
How to use Pip Calculator?
1. Enter the instrument you wish to trade
2. Set your account currency
3. Add the preferred leverage
4. Decide whether to buy or sell
5. Finally, select the platform you are trading on
The calculation outcome will allow you decide if or when to open and or your position, the margin
requirement, the spread, swaps and other essential info.
AlgoTrader is the first fully-integrated algorithmic trading software solution for quantitative hedge funds. It allows automation of complex, quantitative trading strategies in Equity, Forex and Derivative markets.
AlgoTrader provides everything a typical quantitative hedge fund needs on a daily basis to run his operation and it is the very first and only algorithmic trading software product to allow automated trading of Bitcoin
and other Cryptocurrencies
Why using the Algotrading tool?
- Electronic market data arrives.
- Data is forwarded to trading strategies running inside AlgoTrader.
- Trading strategies analyze, filter and process market data and create trading signals.
- Based on trading signals, actions are executed (e.g., placing an order or closing a position).
- Orders are sent to respective markets.
We provide our clients with high quality financial markets trading signals, charts, global market
commentary, insights and education using a proprietary, price-based systematic trend following
We focus on implementing and developing systematic, comprehensive trading plans, strategies and
portfolio-level trade management, utilizing precise money management and risk management
Europe Markets’ global Economic Calendar comprises routine financial events which affect the financial markets. Skilled traders anticipate these events and plan their trades in accordance. Each of these events
can create changes in different instruments’ value, usually on a smaller scale.
The Importance of an Economic Calendar
When using the economic calendar, traders gain a better understanding of market changes, the reasons why they change, a prediction of by how much the market will change, as well as a look at past events that
have changed the markets and by what percentages.
Why to use our economic calendar?
- Traders can track occurrences of market moving events and measure their effects
- Anticipating major market events and act on their performances
- Stay abreast of crucial market movements that can affect your open trades
- Follow key economic and non-economic indicators
- Events that influence the movements of a particular currency can be closely monitored
Europe Markets has all the resources that traders need to succeed, including comprehensive Forex reviews, daily Forex news and technical analysis for the major currency pairs. See how the right Forex reviews can
help you master the currency markets!